Pre Treatment/Aftercare Advice
The way how you prep for your appointment, and care for your skin/lashes/nails after your appointment is very important! Scroll to see what you need to do for prep and aftercare!
Pre Treatment Advice:
- Do you suffer with any allergies, such as plasters, beeswax or lanolin? If you do then a patch test can be performed a couple of days prior to your treatment.
- For best results hair should be around 1cm long.
- Exfoliate prior to your appointment to loosen any ingrown hairs.
- Exfoliate 3 days after treatment and between appointments to reduce any ingrowing hairs.
- Avoid having a hot bath/shower or using a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours after your appointment.
- Do not apply any perfumed or self-tanning product to the waxed area for at least 24 hours.